"I have worked with many international crews and I understand what it means when a company is coming from half way around the world and is depending on us to make sure their production will go smoothly. Three years ago I decided to establish my company website to share useful tools and suggestions with companies interested in filming in Israel. I am always glad to give advice about filming in Israel. In fact, I update the website with new places and experiences that I collect while working on different projects, whether it is an interesting excavation, festival, restaurant or production tip.”
Photographer: Reuven Kopitchinski
"Whenever I speak to a producer about a new project, the first thing that comes to mind is ‘responsibility.’
Here are some of my favorites:
4 Favorite Locations in Israel:
- Sunrise at the Mount of Olives
- The Mount of Beatitude overlooking the Sea of Galilee
- The roof of the Azrieli Building in Tel Aviv, with a breathtaking view of the whole city
- Muhraka observation point overlooking the entire Jezreel Valley
3 Best Shots of Jerusalem:
- The shot from the balcony of the Dominus Flevit Church that overlooks the entire Old City
- The three religions shot encompassing the Dome of the Rock, the Mount of Olives, the City of David and the Western Wall, above the Dung Gate.
- The shot from the top of the Tower of David, the highest roof in Jerusalem.
2 Best Streets to film in Jerusalem:
- Haladia Street in the Old City – This street, made up of long stairs, always has a mix of interesting faces, which creates small, but fascinating, documentary stories.
- The peaceful part of the Via Dolorosa, between the Austrian Hospice and the Lion Gate
1 Favorite Hotel in Jerusalem:
- The American Colony Hotel
"One of the most important things for me is the safety of the crews coming to Israel. This is part of the responsibility as a producer, but it is also a personal responsibility I feel towards my clients. I have strong work ethics which are shared by the people and professionals I work with. Hard work and efficiency have been guiding my production work over the years. I take the time to understand my clients’ needs and visions for their films and I always make sure that they go home with the best footage possible.”